October 5, 2010

Humans were not made to eat dead animals!!! We ARE NOT Carnivores!!


Many studies have shown that the human being does not categorize itself as a "meat eater", if we compare our bodies to the bodies of a tiger or any other carnivore on this planet, it is quite obvious that we do not own the same defense mechanism as them nor the same pathological anatomy... so just look at this, it is the comparative anatomy and says pretty much all of it... a picture is worth 1000 words... ya well this is pretty much it!! (click on it to see it bigger) 

We have grown up with the mentality that we need meat to be healthy... which is totally not true, of course it is hard for a meat eater to accept such a thing and go against everything he has believed all his life, but more and more studies are showing that it is in fact quite the opposite, meat is actually bad for us because our systems were not created to digest such a thing, the board says it all....... just use your logic!
Here is a site that can help you understand better what I am trying to explain: http://www.meli-mello.com
I could tell you everything in my own words... but this site gives you all the goodies without having me to type everything hahaa 
Now... the reason why I am talking about this is because 2 years ago I started thinking about my health and I wanted to give the best to my body and stop shoving junk in it, so I started to take conscious  and doing research and informing myself. Now forget about all the stupid diets and silly tricks to loose weight in the magazines or in amateur books, you might lose weight, but does it really mean you are giving your body what it really needs? Now if you give what is best to your body and you change your lifestyle, it is almost certain that you will loose weight because you don't feed it crap!

I am also showing this because I find disgusting the treatment imposed to poor innocent animals!!  It is horrible!! I watched a couple videos on youtube and on PETA... I was crying like a baby, my heart ached and I felt so sad towards all this cruelty!! Did you know that animal farms produce LOTS of pollution and that most of the crops that we grow on earth are to feed them... imagine if we settled to eating meat twice a month and we took the "animal food" left and gave it to poor countries, worldwide starvation would decrease!!

Now, the only reason that there is so much advertising on drinking milk and having everyone tell us that we need it and that its good for us and blah blah is because it is a multimillion industry!!  Having us be fooled and brainwashed into drinking milk is a great way for them to make money! No other animal drinks milk at an adult age, even less from another specie!! We are the only one... no wonder most adults are lactose intolerant, others feel bloated or not well... its not true that u need it for your calcium.... this is all bullshit!
Now if you don't believe me, like most of my friends that I have been trying to explain to them for the past year, a couple months ago I finally read something that summed up everything you need to know!! It's a book called Skinny Bitch and is truly amazing!! 
 
I deeply recommend this reading to anyone who is conscious and worried about their health and for people who are tired of listening to the old crap and old theories of eating meat, drinking milk and putting other useless crap in our body!! So Enjoy and start getting healthy :)

Ana

No comments: